Quote of the Day
“Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.” Bruce Lee
5 Warning Signs That You’re Not Living Out Your Potential
- You’re unhappy even when you’re supposed to be happy
- You think about your childhood dreams. A lot.
- You wonder if this is all there is to life.
- You’re losing old friends (if you have any left)
- You start to admire people you never thought you would
Motivational MinuteYou have to see yourself for yourself. You have to believe you can achieve your dreams and work towards them a little bit every day. All of your efforts add to the greater good. Give life a try. You have bright ideas and contributions to make. Don’t settle for mediocre. Step outside of your comfort zone, and have faith that you can achieve exceedingly and abundantly great things. Say yes to your potential, and live your dreams.
Live Full, Die Empty | Illuminated Bookshelf | Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day Book by Todd Henry